Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

I don't like candles anymore.

How....I don't.......

Someone tell me how I'm supposed to respond to this. Because my mind is blank.

http://oddiyindearing.blogspot.com/2015/03/candles.html

The stupid thing is....the really stupid thing is......the question sticking out in my mind right now?

Why candles?

Why the fucking candles?!

It can't be him. It shouldn't be him. But there's no else it can be. Why the fuck doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?! It's like Quinn is like my own personal Morningstar.

I'd be flattered if I wasn't scared for my life.

4 comments:

  1. Another instance of someone registered as "dead" coming back. It is getting out of hand, maybe I should die to find out how this works?

    Hmmm, no, too risky.

    In any way, stay safe and keep posting, info is valuable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I don't suggest dying. It probably sucks a lot, and we would lose a valuable...."runner"? I don't know what to qualify you as but it would probably suck if you died.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm.....this all seems so fun....should I try to kill you too, or do you have to much on your plate at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My plate is pretty full as things currently sit but I could probably pencil in an ass kicking for around.....never. Are you free around that time? If so, feel free to pay a visit to give me a good ass kicking. Or don't. Don't would be great too.

      Delete