Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Goodbye Texas

After almost three weeks of being stuck in a hospital bed I have finally been released. They set me up with a crutch and I hopped around after not moving for a VERY long time. It feels strange. So I'll be leaving Texas today by plane. I won't say where exactly, just that I'm heading to stay with a friend who was gracious enough to take me in and let me stay with them for a little while.

I guess with nothing else to say:


For your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your stay~
    And this hospital isn't too bad, if you ignore the fact that they try to steal your tech.
    .....actually, screw that, I wanna go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get my unicorn to heal it for u :) like make your leg a horn..... of mysticalness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read up on your latest adventures. Two words: Shit. Blows.
    I mean, I've been through some shit (which I'm sure well surface eventually on the new blog, sigh. Can't escape the past) but now i feel pretty damn lucky to have all my limbs.
    But believe me, I know pain. And if you wanna talk, my comments and inbox are always open.

    ReplyDelete